Sunday, November 13, 2011

In Time

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but bottom line is...it's a good movie. Maybe I think that because I can admit that I like Justin Timberlake as an actor. And that Amanda Seyfried who I normally don't like was ok.

The movie is eerily familiar with what we are seeing in the world today. The Have's vs the Have Not's except with time, not money. Everything is paid in time since after you turn 25, you have to earn time. Timberlake plays a blue collar guy named Will Salas who helps out a rich guy in the wrong part of town. As payment, the guy gives Will all his time. At first, he is cool about it but when his mother times out, he wants revenge on the system. Sound familiar at all. Amanda Seyfriend plays the daughter of the richest guy who controls all the time who at first hates Will but eventually falls and helps him. By the way, Amanda looks very hot in this film!

It's a solid movie worth checking out. 3.5 bags

No comments:

Post a Comment