Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tower Heist

I know that this is a bit late since it has been out about 2 weeks now. Due to a change in my job, I don't have the ability to catch the previews much anymore. I will still review what I see, in case you are thinking of seeing something.

Tower Heist is a comedic, get even story starring Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller. Though the idea came up years ago from Murphy, the timing couldn't have been better. Alan Alda plays a super rich con man who steals money from people citywide, as well as the staff of the Tower, the building he lives in. Ben Stiller plays the building manager who invested the pension fund with Alda. The fun comes when they try to steal it back.

The movie also stars Casey Affleck, Michael Pena and is just the vehicle for people to remember what made Eddie Murphy a star. Go check it out. I give it 4 bags of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment