Friday, August 5, 2011

Cowboys & Aliens

Sorry for the delay on this one. I somehow missed the preview but here's my review anyhow.

After watching this movie, my one thought was REALLY??? It reminded me of a few other movies where you get to a turning point and go huh? The last Indiana Jones and Knowing come to mind. But anyway...

Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford star as 2 outlaws that band together to fight the aliens. This only comes after people are snatched off the ground by the aliens and the little town is busted all to hell. Olivia Wilde is good in her role and her reveal was a nice twist.

Go see it if you haven't already... I give it a solid 3.5 out of 5 stars.

PS - besides stars, any ideas of a good rating systems?

1 comment:

  1. Shots, like espresso since your in the coffee capitaol of the US
    :)

    ReplyDelete